QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
The object of ERKO operations is designing and manufacturing, services, distribution of products and goods for industry in compliance with the ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards; in particular, electrical wiring equipment amd accessories, instrumentation and tooling, tools and devices for electrical work, parts, services, and for aviation industry.
Our overriding objective is to constantly work on build the company’s position on the market and to achieve the planned profit by maintaining partnership relationships with Customers based on understanding and satisfying their needs, while minimising our negative impact on natural environment.
We accomplish the objective thanks to conscious, responsible, and effectively cooperating team by:
- permanent striving for the increase of recognisability and enhanced identification of the products and services of our Company on the domestic and global markets,
- regular winning over new partners and finding new markets, and cherishing the relationships with the existing ones,
- compliance with legal requirements, including those related to the environment and resulting from concessions of the concession from the Ministry of the Interior and Administration (MI&A),
- sustaining and improvement of the Integrated Quality and Environmental Management System in compliance with the requirements of the following standards: AS/EN 9100, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001,
- sales increase with permanent cost-effectiveness optimisation with due regard to environmental aspects and securing the Company’s planned profit,
- designing and manufacturing innovative products, using state-of-the-art manufacture organisation techniques, taking advantage of the financial means from the EU, in full compliance with the ISO9001 standards requirements,
- regular development of competences and improvement of the entire personnel of our organisation,
The Company Management established these objectives being aware of the importance of the entire personnel commitment to attain them and understanding the Management’s own responsibilities in this area.