Cable terminals are products commonly used by installers. They are very popular, because they increase the effectiveness of the installation works. All you need to do is use the right crimping tool. The connection is very durable and safe. There are well known basic types of cable terminals for example: ring terminals, spade terminals, pin terminals ,cable end-sleeves, receptacle terminals, claw terminals and tubular terminals. The manufacturers have also less popular terminals on offer for example bimetal terminals, terminals for SHARK® technology, shear off screw terminals and many more.
Unique cable terminal
- SHARK® technology – these cable terminals and connectors are used to connect winding enameled wires both copper and aluminum. In connection made with Shark technology, teeth of the
connector bite through the enamel insulation and into the core of connected wires. This way we receive the connection that is electrically and mechanically reliable.
- Shear off screw terminals – this is an alternative for traditional crimping. Shear off screw terminals and connectors are based on shear off screws. This technology is universal, because the same type of cable terminal can be used for crimping on wires with different conductor structure and with different cross-section.
- Bimetallic cable terminals – they make it possible to connect copper wire and aluminum wire. The connection is safe, because these cable terminals eliminate the formation of cells at the interface between these two materials. These terminals have very high thermal resistance up to 300°C.
- Other unique cable terminals :
- – tubular terminals made in such a manner that the tubular part is at an angle of 45 degrees (tubular terminal KCS45) or 90 degrees (tubular terminal KCS90).
- – reducing cable terminal e.g. KCZ – contact part is narrowed to facilitate the connection.
- – tight cable terminal, e.g. AS.