Cable connectors and cable terminals are the basic assortment offered by ERKO. We have created a safe and durable system of crimping on copper and aluminum wires, an alternative for crimping, so called shear off screw terminals and connectors, not to mention the unique SHARK technology.
It is based on the fact that the connector’s blade penetrates the insulation and is inserted into the wire core and this way the connection is made. A huge advantage of this technology is that it is very universal, with one Shark connector you can make connection using wires of different cross-section, shape and material. Thanks to this technology the process of removing enamel insulation from the wires has been eliminated, so it is easier and less time consuming. Here we come to the next advantage namely high efficiency. The customers who have introduced this technology have noticed an increase in efficiency. Simplicity, speed of connection and high quality can convince even the most skeptical people. If you still hesitate, let us know your needs and we will offer you an alternative and better solutions for wire connection. Different from those that you are using now.
Advantages of this technology:
- high quality of wire connection,
- the connection is durable,
- the process is clean (the process of removing enamel insulation from wires has been eliminated),
- easy and fast operation,
- high efficiency,
- economical technology,
- high versatility.
Some examples of products in SHARK technology and tools for crimping them:
- RT 1 i RT 2 – crimping tools are: GRT 1 or EFRT 1
- RM 1 i RM 2 – crimping tools are : GRM 1 or EGRM 1
- R 07, R 1, R 1S, R2 – crimping tool is GR 1
- RDO 1, RD 1 i RD 2 – crimping tool is GRD 1.