SW 500 Hole punching station
Station for hole punching in steel sheet, stainless steel sheet, aluminum sheet
and some plastics, without necessity of initial hole making:
• steel sheet thickness 1.5 ÷ 3 mm (max Rm 370 MPa)
• max stainless steel sheet thickness of 2 mm (max Rm 540 MPa)
• sheet aluminum and plastics 1.5 ÷ 4 mm
• working range (from the edge of the sheet to the axis of the hole) max. 500 mm
Works with punches:
• SW 503 (round) 12.7 ÷ 63.5 mm
• SW 504 (square) 26.5 x 26.5 ÷ 46 x 46
Works with AH 100, AH 500, AH 550 and AH 500L hydraulic units,
and for less intensive work with H 800 hydraulic pump.
Dimensions (LxWxH): 1010 x 930 x 1600 mm;
Weight of the station without the equipment: 300 kg;
Pressure: 630 bar; Force: 55 kN.
As standard equipped with hydraulic cylinder as well as matrix socket and the
matrix adapter for punches SW 503 and SW 504, and also a laser pointer, a position indicator and length ruler.
As standard station is mounted on a workbench.
NOTE: Support and measuring ruler need be ordered separately