Crimping tools so called presses can be manual or hydraulic. Hydraulic presses are designed for more intensive installation works than the traditional manual presses. With the help of hydraulic presses you can crimp cable terminals and connectors on wires with bigger cross-section. They are compatible with different crimping dies, thanks to this solution it is possible to crimp different types of cable terminals and connectors . The force in case of these tools is far greater than in case of traditional hand presses.
Hydraulic hand press HRZ 300
HRZ 300 is designed for crimping such terminals as: ring terminals without insulation up to 120 mm2, ring terminals with insulation up to 120 mm2, cable end-sleeves with and without insulation up to 185 mm2, tubular terminals Cu to 300 mm2, tubular terminals Al to 240 mm2. It is also used for round forming of Al sector conductors to 240 mm2. This tool is easy to work with thanks to the flip top head rotatable by 180°. The force is 66,6 kN.
Hydraulic press HR 100-U
Another crimping tool is HR 100-U designed for crimping cable terminals and connectors with and without insulation: ring , cable end-sleeves, tubular Cu, tubular Al. It allows to perform the round forming of Al sector conductors. The force is 47 kN. We can distinguish 5 types of crimping dies that are compatible with this tool:
- UA for ring terminals without insulation to 120 mm2,
- UE for Cu terminals and connectors with insulation to 120 mm2,
- UT for cable end-sleeves with and without insulation to 185 mm2,
- UF for round forming of Al sector conductors to 120 mm2,
- USM for tubular terminal and connectors Cu and Al to 120 mm2.
Hydraulic press HR 300
Thanks to the exchangeable dies HR 300 can be used for crimping many different types of cable terminals. Additionally, the OK die allows to punch holes in steel band. It is designed for electrical works of average intensity, and it is very easy and comfortable to work with. Great force – 98 kN ensures comfortable work. Efficient work is guaranteed by 2 hydraulic circuits: low pressure (fast access) and high pressure (working). Below you can find crimping dies that are compatible with this hydraulic hand press:
- OA – ring terminals Cu without insulation to 120 mm2,
- OE – cable terminals and connectors Cu with insulation to 120 mm2,
- OT – cable end-sleeves with and without insulation to185 mm2,
- OF – round forming of Al sector conductors to 240 mm2,
- OS – tubular terminals and connectors Al and Cu to 300 mm2,
- OR – flat forming of Al. sector conductors, and crimping without terminals,
- OK – punching holes in steel band and in Al sector conductors previously flat formed.
Crimping tools in E-catalog.