Electrical connectors in SHARK technology allow to connect winding enameled wires both copper and aluminum in engines and oil transformers. In the connection made with Shark technology, teeth of the connector bite through the enamel and into the core of the connected wires. The connection is electrical and mechanical . The installation is quick and easy, thanks to dedicated tools such as: battery powered press EGRT or hydraulic heads.
The advantages of SHARK technology:
- Quality connection – Connections made with Shark connectors conform with the requirements of PN-EN 61238-1 standard, and have been awarded a certificate
issued by Electro-technical Institute from Warsaw.
- Durable connection – connectors have been in use in transformers for over 10 years.
- Clean technology – there is no need to remove enamel insulation from the wires. When connecting wires there is no need to secure the transformer against generated impurities.
- Environmental friendly technology – replaces harmful to the environment soldering and enamel insulation burning processes.
- Increased efficiency – customers who implemented Shark technology gained a significant increase in performance after introducing this technology
- Easy operation – it is easy to implement the system , using the tools and support from ERKO.
- Economical technology – Elimination of preparatory processes, it lasts shorter than energy consuming soldering process, and it is much cheaper.
- Universal technology – With one Shark connector one can make connection using wires of different cross-section, shape and materials.
Electrical connectors in SHARK technology
|Type of electrical connector||Cross-section||Crimping tool|
|RT 1||1,77 mm2||GRT 1, EGRT 1|
|RT 2||3,54 mm2||GRT 1, EGRT 1|
|RM 1||3,5 mm2||GRM 1, EGRM 1|
|RM 2||3,5 x 2 mm2||GRM 1, EGRM 1|
|R 01||10,5 mm2||GR 1|
|R 1||26,6 mm2||GR 1|
|R 1S||26,6 x 2 mm2||GR 1|
|R 2||26,6 x 2 mm2||GR 1|
|RD0 1||25 – 65 mm2||GRD 1|
|RD 1||25 – 65 mm2||GRD 1|
|RD 2||25 – 65 x 2 mm2||GRD 1|