Electrical connectors are made for copper wires, aluminum wires or they are designed to connect both types of wires. In this article we would like to discuss the electrical connectors for copper wires. Theses connectors are also made of galvanically tinned copper. The non-tinned version is available on request. They can be with or without insulation.
Electrical connectors for copper wires – examples
- Electrical connector KLA for the conductor cross-section from 0,5 to 400 mm2. The recommended crimping tools include: PR33, A11-6, EPZC300, EPZ300, GU625.
- Electrical connector KLE for the conductor cross-section from 0,5 to 10 mm2. It has polyamide insulation, thanks to which its thermal resistance ranges from -40°C to +125°C.
- Reducing connectors KLR and KLS, they allow us to connect wires with different cross-sections. In the wider part the cross-section ranges from 16 to 300 mm2, and in the narrow part the cross-section is from 10 to 240 mm2.
- Parallel connector KLB is designed to parallel connect wires with different cross-sections. It is available in sizes that correspond with the cross-section from 0,5 to 120 mm2.
- Connector KLN for wires with the cross-section from 6 to 625 mm2. It is made according to DIN 46267 part. 1