Electrical connectors in SHARK technology is an environmentally friendly and efficient way to connect winding enameled wires made of both copper and aluminum. The manufacturer emphasizes not only the high quality of the connection, economical technology and its universality, but also high durability. The connector bite through the enamel and into the core of connected wires. The connection is both electrical and mechanical.
In order to crimp the connector you should use a dedicated crimping tool depending on the type of applied electrical connector:
- RT 1 and RT 2 – crimping tools: GRT 1 or EGRT 1
- RM 1 and RM 2 – crimping tools: GRM 1 or EGRM 1
- R01, R 1, R 1S, R2 – crimping tool: GR 1
- RD0 1, RD 1, RD 2 – crimping tool: GRD 1
Examples of tools used in SHARK technology:
- GRT 1 – hydraulic head with SRT dies and it is equipped with quick coupler PRT.
- EGRM 1 – battery powered hydraulic press with SRM dies, it has an efficient battery. It is easy to work with thanks to the automatic retraction when maximum pressure is achieved, automatic off switch ending operation cycle, light indicating the proper crimping cycle and electronic record of operation cycle.
- GR 1 – hydraulic head with SR dies (SR 01, SR 1 and SR 2).It has a quick coupler type PT.
- GRD 1 – hydraulic head with SRD dies and quick coupler PT.
Hydraulic heads work with hydraulic units AH 300R, AH 300RM, AH 400RM and AH 200 RT. The operating pressure of the unit is 200-650 bar. Engine power is 1,1 kW. The efficiency is at the level of 0,66 – 1,33 l/min. For the convenience of work the length of the hydraulic line is 2,5 m.
Electrical connector in E-catalog.