Cable connectors, next to the cable terminals, are the basic products offered by ERKO. Many installers have been convinced by the highest quality, wide range of sizes and types of connectors. The manufacturer offers not only the highest quality cable connectors but also a wide selection of crimping tools.
Different types of cable connectors produced by ERKO
Cu tubular cable connectors – are made for multi-strand copper wires. The greater the wire cross-section the stronger crimping tool should be chosen. All connectors are made of galvanically tinned copper. It is possible to order a non-tinned version on request. Here are some examples of tubular Cu connectors:
- KLA cable connector – its sizes correspond to the cross-section from 0,5 mm2 to 400 mm2. When crimping on smaller cross-sections a hand press is enough for example: PR33, but in case of crimping the wires with the cross-section over 10 mm2 it is recommended to use battery powered presses, hydraulic presses and hydraulic heads.
- KLE cable connector – has an insulation; it is available in 5 sizes for wires with the conductor cross-section of 0,5 ÷ 1 mm2, 1,5 ÷ 2,5 mm2, 4 mm2, 6 mm2 and 10 mm2. The crimping tools are the following: PR33, E11-6, RE6, PP8, PP19, EPZC300, EPZ300.
- CU reducing connector KLR, KLS – is designed to reduce the cross-section of the wire for example from 16 mm2 to 10 mm2, and even from 300 mm2 to 120 mm2. In this case crimping is possible only with a small group of tools for example: EPZC300, EPZ300, GZ300, HRZ300, PRZ240, GO300.
- KLK cable connector – it has insulation in blue or yellow colour. It has two available sizes, which makes it possible to crimp it on wires with the cross-section from 0,5 to 6 mm2, and the crimping tools are the following: PR33, E11-6, RE6.
- KLB parallel cable connector – it is used for parallel connection of two wires also those with different cross-sections. Cross-sections from 0,5 to 120 mm2.
- KLD cable connector – for wire cross-section from 1,5 to 50 mm2.
- KLN cable connector – it is made according to DIN 46267 part.1 for the conductor cross-section from 6 to 625 mm2.
Al. Cable connectors
- ALD tubular connector – it can be crimped on single-strand sector conductor with the cross-section from 25 mm2 to 300 mm2; It can be also crimped on multi-strand round wire and on multi-strand sector wire; It is made of aluminum, according to DIN 46267 part .2.
- ALC tubular connector – it is a thin-walled aluminum cable connector for single- and multi-strand wires with the cross-section even up to 240 mm2.
- ALS tight reducing connector – it i san aluminum cable connector for multi-strand wires with the cross-section from 35 mm2 to 325 mm2.
- ALR reducing connector – it is an aluminum cable connector for single- and multi-strand wires with the cross-section from 25 mm2 to 625 mm2.
Al-Cu cable connectors
- ACL bimetallic cable connector – it is made of copper and aluminum; it has a thermal resistance to temperatures up to 300° for wires with the cross-section from 25 to 300 mm2.
- ACB bimetallic connector with pin – it is made of copper and aluminum and it is resistant to temperatures up to 300°C; it is produced for the cross-section of the wire from 25 to 300 mm2.
ERKO also produces cable terminals and connectors for medium voltage and shear off screw terminals and connectors.
Cable connectors in E-catalog.