Crimping of the cable connectors and connector should be done according to the crimping system created by the manufacturer. It is important to use the tools and cable connectors and connectors of the same manufacturer, this way the connection will be more durable and of the better quality. Products made by different companies meet other standards, which is very important.
A few words about the crimping system
Crimping system consists of different kinds of cable terminals and connectors and crimping tools recommended by the manufacturer. Remember that it is often possible to use one and the same tool for crimping different products. It is possible if the crimping tool has exchangeable crimping dies. It is also possible to choose the right crimping form and to perform the whole crimping process properly.
Cable terminals and cable connectors
You can crimp cable terminals and cable connectors on copper and aluminum wires. Bi-metallic products are designed to connect wires made of both copper and aluminum. The huge advantage is the wide choice of sizes and types. In our offer you can find:
- Ring terminals , spade terminals and pin terminals,
- Cable end-sleeves,
- Receptacles and claw terminals,
- Tubular terminals and connectors Cu,
- Terminals and connectors Al,
- Terminals and connectors Al – Cu,
- Shear off screw terminals and connectors 1 – 36kV,
- Medium voltage terminals and connectors,
- Telecommunication cable shielding terminals.
In the specification of each of the terminals and connectors there are dedicated crimping tools that we can use for crimping. Not only the tool is important, but also the right choice of crimping dies. Using one of the tools specified by the manufacturer guarantees the high quality of the connection during the whole period of service.
Depending on the cable terminal or cable connector we can distinguish different forms of crimping:
- single ident,
- wrapped over wire conductor ,
- round forming of sector conductors,