Cable terminals make it possible to connect to the wire quickly and easily. Remember to select products recommended by the manufacturers, because that guarantees very high quality of the connection.
The company ERKO has got a wide range of cable terminals and tools for crimping them. Choose proven solutions!
Terminating and connecting the wire conductors with the cable terminals is very fast and efficient solution. In the company offer you can find different kinds of cable terminals : cooper, aluminum and bimetallic. They come in sizes corresponding with the large scope of wire cross-section. In regular sale there are both cable terminals with and without insulation.
Learn more about cable terminals manufactured by ERKO:
- – Ring terminals – are made for the bolt in size from 2 to 16 and for the cross-section from 0,1 mm2 to 120 mm2. The edges of folded tubular part are soldered. They are made of galvanically tinned cooper and they are available with or without insulation. Examples are : KOA, KOE or KOV.
- – Spade terminals – are made for the bolts in different sizes from 3 to 8 for the wires with the cross-section to 10 mm2. The edges of the folded tubular part are soldered. They are available with or without insulation.
- – Pin terminals – the edges of the folded tubular part are soldered. They are available both with and without insulation. Both versions with and without insulation are made for the wire cross-section from 0,5 mm2 to even 16 mm2
- – Cable end-sleeves – they are available with polyamide insulation or without insulation. They are available in different sizes for the wire cross-section from 0,5 mm2 to 185 mm2. In the offer there are different cable end-sleeves like for example TA ( without insulation), TE ( with insulation), TN ( double with insulation), TP( in strip with insulation)
- – Receptacle terminals – these are slides and sleeves for copper wires made of brass. They are available in two versions with and without insulation.
- – Claw terminals – they are made of brass for the wires with the cross-section from 0,5 mm2 to 2,5 mm2. They are made for multi-strand copper wires.
- – Tubular terminals– they are ones of the most common terminals. Depending on the type of terminals they can be crimped on copper or aluminum wires. The range of cross-section is very wide, it’s from 2,5 mm2 to 400 mm2