Cable lug is a product that makes the work of installers and electricians easier. Producers make every effort to make their products resistant to temperature or mechanical and chemical damage. The number of cable lugs in the offer is increasing because the needs are growing. The customers are more and more demanding.
Cable lug – an overview of products by ERKO
- Ring cable lugs – there are three types of these terminals: KOA, KOE and They are all designed for copper multi-stranded wires. The KOA is typically without insulation and its sizes are adjusted to 13 cross-sections of the wire. Its counterpart with insulation is the KOE terminal.
- Spade cable lugs – the examples of these products are KNA, KNNE and KNV terminals. Their choice of sizes is limited in comparison to ring terminals. Both KNA, and its counterpart with insulation KNE are available in sizes corresponding with the cross-section of wire from 0,5 – 1 mm2 to 10 mm2.
- Pin cable lugs – are made for Cu multi-stranded wires; there are also three types of this terminals : KWA, KWE and
- Cable end-sleeves – here it is worth mentioning for example: terminal type TA (without insulation), TE (with insulation), TP (with insulation). The least typical terminal is a double cable end-sleeve TV.
- Receptacle, tab and claw cable lugs – the examples of terminals include: MSE receptacle terminal , TSE tab terminal, MS receptacle terminal, TS tab terminal and MK angle terminal. There are two claw terminals on offer: KOP and
- Tubular Cu cable lugs – in this case we should mention: KCS, KCS 45, KKCS 90, KCL, KCR, KC 45 and KC 90.
- Cable lugs – these terminals include: AR, ARC and AS terminals
- Al – Cu cable lugs – an example of a bimetallic terminal made of aluminium and copper is the tight bimetallic terminal ACK; for Al cables both single- and multi-stranded .
- Shear off screw cable lugs – so far there is only one example of shear off screw terminal in the shop of ERKO namely, KCM-F proper for the voltage from 10 to 36 kV.
- Cable lugs for medium voltage – in this group we can find tight Al terminal AS-F, tubular Al terminal AR-F and Al –Cu terminal ACK-F.
Telecommunication cable shielding lugs – These terminals have three different types depending on the used connectors. For connectors type O the recommended terminal is TEL 2,5. For N connectors we use EL 2,5, and for type A connectors – EL 1,5.