Cable lug (like cable connector) is an element of an integrated crimping system. This crimping system includes: cable lugs and cable connectors in the large choice and in different sizes all produced by ERKO according to DIN and PN and crimping tools for pressing them. We operate on the certified Quality Management System and Environmental Management, which is consistent with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001. Additionally, our products have the Certificate of Conformity GOST-R and the Certificate of Conformity UKR Sepro.
Cable connector and cable lug as the basis for the system
These elements create the basis of the crimping system. They are made of the best materials and the use of the proper crimping tools guarantees reliable connection. We can distinguish: ring terminals, spade terminals, pin terminals, cable end-sleeves, tubular terminals Cu, tubular terminals Al, Al-Cu.
Check what are the cable lugs and cable connectors produced by ERKO made of and what standards do they meet:
- tubular copper cable lugs and cable connectors are made of electrolityc copper Cu–ETP (E-Cu) and they meet the standards of PN-EN 13600 and PN-EN 13601.
- Cable end-sleeves made of copper Cu-ETP/Cu-DHP according to DIN 46228 part.1 and part.4.
- Strip copper cable lugs are made of electrolityc copper Cu-ETP according to PN-EN 1652 standard
- Aluminum cable lugs and cable connectors are made of aluminum EN AW 1370 / EN AW 1050A (EAl 99,7/ Al 99,5) and they meet the standard of PN-EN 573-3
- Receptacles are made of brass according to PN-92/H-87025.
Crimping tools – another element of the crimping system
Another element of the system is a crimping tool perfectly matched to the particular cable lug or cable connector. It is used to perform the work in such a way that the connection is safe and durable. Only using the tools recommended by the manufacturer and dedicated to the particular cable lug can guarantee the connection for the whole period of service. In the offer you can find mechanical presses designed for wires with small cross-section, and also hydraulic presses and hydraulic heads for more intensive works. In most of the crimping tools it is possible to exchange crimping dies, so in our offer you will find dies that match each tool. It’s worth remembering that the hydraulic tools work with electric hydraulic units produced by ERKO.
ERKO crimping system is a complex solution that doesn’t require using the third part tools.
Cable lug in E-catalog.