Busbar processing is usually performer with the help of well-equipped stations. Sometimes, however, individual works can be performed with other tools such as : bending machines or a cutter . If you want an efficient and comfortable work you should invest in one of the busbar processing stations.
The stations differ from each other not only when it comes to their possibilities, but also when it comes to the use of modern solutions or the accuracy of the performed works. What should we pay attention to when choosing the station ?
- Works, that we will do – it is best to choose the multifunctional station, which will be suitable for : cutting, punching holes, bending, off- setting busbars and inserting nuts. However, not all stations offer such a wide range of works. For example SH 600 busbar processing station is not designed for cutting. On the other hand , the station HG 200 is used only for cutting and bending.
- Busbar dimensions, that we can work on – in most cases the busbar may be 30 – 125 mm wide and 5 – 12 mm thick. However, HG 200, which is used for bending and cutting stands out. It can cut the busbar with the width of 50 – 180 mm and the thickness from 5 – 15 mm, and it can bend the busbar with the width of 50 – 200 mm and the thickness of 5 – 15 mm.
- Work accuracy – in the specifications of the certain stations the manufacturer informs that this station is especially accurate. Such situation can be observed in case of the busbar processing stations SH 800 PLC and HG 200. Both stations work on the basis of programming. They both have a very accurate measuring ruler and the angle compensation system, consequent to flexibility of bent material.
- Standard equipment – it is worth noting what kind of equipment we will receive with the station. Some of the inserts and option you will have to order additionally.
- Additional amenities – some of the solutions used in the construction of the particular station allow for a more comfortable and precise work. Some of these very useful solutions are for example: additional worktop, port for ERKO hydraulic heads or reliable hydraulic drive.