SH 300 busbar station is designed for cutting, hole punching, bending and offsetting of aluminum and copper busbars. Busbar width range is 30 ÷ 125 mm and thickness 5 ÷ 12 mm. Additional advantage is that station can work with hydraulic units AH 100, AH 500 or AH550.
Station equipped with smoothly adjusted bending angle sensor, measuring rulers and height adjustment of hole punching head with 1mm precision, is busbar processing station SH 600. This device allows for precise bendng, hole punching, offsetting and making round and oval holes without burr. It is also equipped with electric control cable and insert for repeatable bending. Additional equipment ordered separately is insert die for inserting nuts, additional busbar support, oval, round and rectangular punches.
Our devices for busbar processing are very popular. Busbar processing station SH 800PLC is designed for precise cutting, bending, hole punching, inserting nuts of busbars with width range from 30 ÷ 125 mm and thickness 5 ÷ 12 mm. Its special features include:
– LED touch screen programmed in 5 languages,
– measuring rulers enabling precise positioning of 0,1 mm,
– precise height adjustment of hole punching head,
– automatic identification of inserted dies,
– electronic lenght measurement of cut busbar,
– electronic lenght measurement of bent and punched busbar (up to 0,5 or 1,2 m),
– busbar offsetting repeatability.
Using ERKO stations for busbar processing is a guarantee od success. Discover our catalogue and choose station which will meet all your requirements.